• We strongly recommend that all tables be pre-booked – whether it be for food OR Drinks - so you know that we’ll have a table specially for you. To comply with NEW Government Guidance, the full name and contact details of ALL GUESTS will be required. Failure to provide contact details upon booking will result in cancellation. Should any customers arrive without a reservation, we will seat you if we can, however, we cannot guarantee availability.
• Due to current Government Guidance effective between 12th April – 16th May, you may ONLY book a table outside for up to 6 people from any household.
Please be aware, not all of our outside tables are ‘covered’, therefore, we cannot guarantee that your table will be undercover (so maybe bring a brolly!) and we are legally unable to seat you inside. Should the weather deteriorate, our ‘covered’ tables will keep you dry, but please.. wrap up warm! We also have blankets that you may purchase from us too - however, to remain Covid-secure, you must take these home with you!
• From May 17th (subject to Boris) you may book a table inside OR outside for up to 6 people from any household. (Please remember that children in highchairs must count as one person as they will still require a space at your table)
• Our menu options have slightly been reduced to allow for maximum social distancing in our kitchens.
• Our Takeaway/Collection service will continue to operate from 12th April, however, understandably, collection slots maybe reduced to give restaurant reservations priority. Reservations for Takeaways/Collection can only be accepted on the day of collection from this date.
• All restaurant reservations prior to 9pm will be allocated our usual 2 hour table time – reservations after 9pm may remain at the table for drinks until closing time. For restaurant reservations (max 6 persons per table), a £5 deposit will be required per person upon booking. Please note – for family reservations, all children must remain seated at all times and respect social distancing. (Please remember that children in highchairs must count as one person as they will still require a space at your table)
• Tables for drinks (max 6 persons) may be booked in 2-hour time slots before 9pm, should you require an extended time slot, please speak to our friendly team. However, reservations after 9pm may remain at the table until closing time. Please be aware, normal restrictions apply regards refusal of service to parties or persons that we deem are too intoxicated – should this occur, the table will be refused service and kindly asked to leave. For ALL reservations, a £5 per person deposit will be required.
• Outside dining/drinking – you may book an outside table, however, should the weather deteriorate, we cannot legally offer you a table in our restaurant before 17th May. After this date, if you have booked a table in the restaurant and decide you’d like to dine & drink outside and relinquish your table inside, we’ll do our best to accommodate you, however, please be aware we may be unable to re-seat you inside should the weather deteriorate.
• All of our amazing staff have been trained and briefed on our new and temporary way of working, our staff will be wearing PPE (face coverings) in line with government guidance. Every member of staff will complete and sign a daily health assessment questionnaire to confirm that they are fit to work, this will include a temperature check before their shift commences. Where our team cannot work within social distancing, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk. We have completed a full risk assessment on each of our venues, including deliveries to protect both our teams and suppliers. This assessment has been shared with our team.
• We will have a dedicated friendly host upon arrival to greet our customers, manage queues, explain procedures in place and show you to your table. Please let the host know if you have any concerns or questions during your visit.
• All meals and drinks will be served via table service only. Please stay seated at all times during your visit, unless visiting the bathrooms – as we are not currently allowed to ‘mingle’. Please keep any children seated at all times.
•There will be no one-to-one service at the bar. All cutlery, wine glasses, sanitized condiment bottles and hand sanitizer will be brought to your table by your server.
• We will provide our usual, friendly and efficient service – yet from a social distance and our team will do their best to minimise visits to your table. Single use, disposable menus will be on hand and a member of our team will take your order when you are seated at your table, or to minimise server visits further, you may choose to use our pre-order service – please ask our team upon booking.
• As we have temporary restricted occupancy levels, please do not arrive before your table reservation time, we may ask you to wait in your car or outside if you arrive earlier.
• Again, to reduce team to table contact, once your meals or drinks arrive, we’ll ask you to control our service with a small double-sided card placed upon your table. The green side signals our team that you would like service, while the red side indicates to us that you are all good. So, when you need our efficient service, simply display the green side again and we’ll be there.
• We will have dedicated cleaning staff available to maintain cleanliness on door handles and surfaces during service times.
• Inside our venues, we will display clear guidance and have clear markings in place reflecting current government advice for social distancing. We will have a control in place for entry and exit.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available– we require all customers to sanitize their hands upon arrival and encourage you to do so during your visit too.
• Our toilets will be monitored and meticulously cleaned every 30 minutes by our washroom attendants, anti-bacterial wipes will also be available from your host for you to use to cleanse seats. To protect the environment and to maintain our drainage, please use the bins provided and please do not flush wipes.
• We now have less tables than before throughout our venues – safety screening is in place where necessary to ensure current social distancing rules are adhered to.
• Safety screening will be in place at all active till locations. Payments can be made by either card or cash. However, card payments would be preferred. Hand sanitizer will be available at all tills that handle cash.
• We may adapt our procedures as Government Guidance allows, failure to observe safety measures and social distancing will result in service not being provided and customers will be kindly asked to leave.
• If any customers planning to visit are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19, please protect yourself, your family, our NHS and our team by staying at home.
Thank you… We can't wait to see you!